Who you are matters to us.
Please take some time to update your personal profile on the website so that we, and others, who visit the site can learn a bit more about you.
To Earn This Badge
- Log into the site
- Click the link to edit your profile
- Update all of your personal information. Most importantly, make sure that your First Name, Nickname, and Display Name are set to what you prefer to be called. There are a ton of social media profile options. The only one we really use as a class is Facebook, but please feel free to fill in as many as you like.
- Write a meaningful bio of yourself. It should be 100-200 words and really let people know something personal about you.
- Update your avatar on the Gravatar website.
- Also, please upload a good photo of your face. It should be cropped so that it is square and allows people to see your face clearly, even if it is small.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and hit the “Submit” button to let your instructors know you’re ready to have your profile reviewed.
Here are some examples of BAD profile pictures:
These are square, but you don’t know which person in the photo is the one whose profile it is.
These are nice photos, but they are NOT square.
These are square, but have a variety of problems. Here are some examles of GOOD profile pics:
Notice that ALL of them are square, and the person’s face is clear, in focus, clearly recognizable, and takes up the majority of the frame.